Do things happen for a reason??

Do things happen for a reason??

I bought a 35mm Rokinon Cine DS and got sent the 50mm by mistake.  I had gone crazy waiting for the lens so wondered about keeping this one or sending it back for the one I wanted.  I decided to go ahead and keep it.  

I have heard things happen for a reason…  Maybe I am meant to film with the 50mm instead of the 35mm… 

I plan to upload pics soon, going to reinstall the adobe until I find a new program to use.  I am testing out final Cut Pro for the mac and hopefully will love it  :p  

And for those in cold weather climes like me, here is a taste of Summer!  hehe



Oh man, so excited and almost ready to film my short "The Forever Fear"!  I will post the script and behind the scenes blah blah blah on my creative page once I get it done.  testing out the new lens and plan to test film tomorrow.  Will try to get something up by Monday if not sooner, depends on how it comes out.  I feel confident I can get one completed before December at any rate  :p

I will be testing out vlogging too…  so will post if I get some posted soon.  

I am getting more interest in the films, yeah!  so hopefully I can find a crew soon!  I think there are a lot who want to do it, it is just the $$ holding everyone back I think.  I hope to find some who believe we can make a great one and dedicate themselves to it!  

I want to make a mask to wear when doing some but think that might be "weird"…  been doing a practice one and love it!  But the design needs a bit of tweaking still.  but I love the look in general and think we can get the masks for my BOS theme done easier then I thought at first.  I hope to be able to afford David Groat, master artist!  he is in the places of interest tab off to the side there.  I have talked about him before, excellent artist!  



I think once we begin the vlogs, the shorts and the "reality" series we will gather enough interest to get funding!  I can see it is hard when you have nothing to show yet just ambition and dreams.  IO hope one day to have a space where other natives can come and craft or vlog or whatever since it is mainly not having the tools and materials that hold you back, not the desire or will!

Just a quick one to say I decided to keep the 50mm lens and hope that "things happen for a reason", hehe!   It was half impatience and half curious if I was meant to use this one that made me decide to keep it.  I did plan on buying one eventually so…

Remember to send healing thoughts, strength, love and  prayers to everyone around the world who needs it!  No one deserves ill treatment!!  

hugs,

~Sea





Comments

Popular Posts