I hate waiting…

I hate waiting…

Man, just past 6pm and I have been waiting all day for my new lens to arrive…  they have 50 minutes left to get here…  Ordered it last friday and still waiting… hate how they love to pretend Alaska is still remote…  We have 2 military bases and an international airport here in town…  not the boonies! but still act as if it were the late 1800's or something…


http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/cat-waiting-window-65.jpg


But each car passing raises my hopes that "it is here!" but…  then dashes them brutally as it was just a car passing or the neighbors…

Not that it is going to change my life, it is just something so cool and will be so good for my media company to have!  Another tiny baby step for us, but going in the right direction!  

So, that horrible waiting feeling…  anticipation, irritation, anticipation…  you get the idea…  But I am sure my next post will be glowing raving about the lens… :p

until then, ugh!  :p


hugs for me definitely tonight!

~Sea


Comments

Popular Posts