Nice Dream

Nice Dream

Not really much to it, but it was so nice!


I was at some sort of survivalist camp, mostly white people, and not quite a hostage but not there by choice either I think…  hard to describe, think I wanted to get a story about them to help the rest of us understand them since i sure dont!  I was sort of hanging out letting them get to know me a bit before they felt they could trust me to do a good story about them… 


I was sitting in a sort of sunken living room type of spot but made in dirt with a sort of camp fire in the center.  I am wondering why i am here and then all of a sudden Slash appears!  He is wearing one of those black Harry Potter robes (we had watched #3 earlier tonight).  He was walking by so his feet were on level with my head since I was sitting in the sunken part and I was so excited to see him and it was so incredible that I grabbed the edge of his robes!  I sure hope I do not act like that if I ever do meet one of my rock star heroes!  :p   but he understood I was just excited.  


He had come there to make sure I was ok!  I was so touched, of course it was lessened by the fact he was with Meagan and Perla!  but he was happy so i was happy for him.  I kept running into him and we would hug and talk with our minds so we wouldn't be overheard saying how much we care and hope the other is ok.  



photo by meegan #cutecouple



The weird part of the dream happens now since the camp is suddenly attacked by a bunch of Sasquatch!  They are not harming the people but tearing down their tents and campfires saying they can no longer live here with their attitudes…   I was running around looking for Slash to make sure he was ok.  he found me and had been so worried for me.  It was like we knew each other in another life or something…  he hoped I would remember him and I sure wish I could have!  hehe…  but the campsite was huge and spread out over a hill and valley.


but then the weirdest part happened that made me realize it was just some sort of weird dream!  I had gotten so muddy from all the sasquatch tearing down the camps and the people throwing mud at them that I needed a bath.  Now, I can not imagine in real life that I would stop for a bath when there is fighting going on, but in the dream it made sense somehow…  But then Slash peeks in (with Perla and Meegan) telling them to leave me alone.  But Perla wants to pee and he says she has to wait until I am done and she was like 'dont worry she won't mind" and comes in to pee!  yikes!  that was when I realized I was having a weird dream and woke up…  


I had gone to bed early since I was feeling so ugh about the farce going on!!  but woke up around 2am and now it is 6am…  weirdest sleep schedule still!  


Anyway, thanks for reading my silly dream!  got to actually hug Slash and so wish I had known him in another life!  


hugs,


~Sea


@slash #guitargod #rnfnr

Comments

Popular Posts