Photos and editor…

Photos and editor…

We are switching form Adobe and I am searching for one I can afford for my iMac.  So, we are taking photos but not editing them yet.  Keeping busy!  tomorrow I plan to order a

Rokinon Cine DS 35mm T1.5 in Sony E mount



It is a good starter lens for filmmakers and will work good with my A7S ii !!

I plan on ordering it tomorrow, can not wait!  I just hope shipping it to Alaska does not cost as much as buying it  :p 

I plan on finding a good program that is not Adobe and for an iMac.  I hope I can find one in my price range soon!  I think there are several options so will begin searching!  

Hope everyone is doing good and not living in fear!  Remember the #indigenous in your prayers and/or thoughts!  hugs to all who need them!

hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts