Rest of the #waterislife pics…

Rest of the #waterislife pics…

Here are the rest of them, they can be found here and I will post some too:


The NODAPL support pics  



A pretty Asian tea cup that we love.  I thought the colors would look pretty against the glass balls! 


This is our Alice in Wonderland tea set.  The teapot rests on the cup for storing, a very cute set.





here is a view of the cup, kind of hard to tell the design since I wanted to capture the water inside more then the design...



This brass one is so pretty.  I really love the way it looked in this shoot!  



Below shows the setup used.  I laid down an old shower curtain then put the black planks onto it.  The planks are extras from a shelf used to hold dvd's.  The glass balls are ones I bought to craft looks for my "Unangan" inspired movie props.  At first we tried to keep the clear on one side and the blue ones on the other but as I dropped them into the cups they got mixed up and looked very pretty!  My Arri light is shining up at the ceiling and bouncing down (barn doors help to contain the light) with a white diffuser on the left side in some and the back side in others.  


I want to get into food photography and plan to make a DIY light box but have not done it yet.  I am still organizing the craft room.  This final shot is showing the bokeh the lens can do.  It can do really pretty bokeh but this angle was nt the best I guess.  It looked very pretty on the computer then it does here.  




#nodapl #waterislife  #indigenous

hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts