Fiber Art

Fiber Art

I am getting into fiber art and can't wait to get my first carding tools!  I hope to get them by February at the latest!  Saving up money and hard to budget since we are saving $$ for the movie stuff too..  

Lol, I hope to find someone who has a spare set that can send them to me with some fiber to card for them!  It would be a great learning experience for me and a way to pass it on for them!  If you know anyone into fiber art, sent them my way!

This site is local and I hope to save enough to buy a set from her!

FarNorthFiber.com







What hobbies do you have?  I am not sure how much time I will have to devote to this but sure want to do some!  I love yarn and am getting back into crocheting that got me interested in yarn and spinning again!  I am hoping I can find someone who fell in love with it years ago and no longer does it so I can get a good set for cheap!  They are so expensive, the tools for it! 

This is the one I watched that ignited the desire to do it now! :p



Here is local fiber that is one of the most luxurious in the world:  Qiviut!





Remember to keep the #indigenous in your thoughts and prayers!  




hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts