Inspiration

Inspiration


So many things inspire me and I wanted to share another one with you!  This one was amazing!  I loved the concept of how to turn something boring to discuss into something amazing to talk about!  Pollution in the Oceans is a major thing and needs to be addressed and those of us who "care' are already aware and know of it but how do you make those whose vision is limited to things they want?  





I discovered his Youtube channel when it popped up as a recommended one, don't remember which video I was watching but probably a tech or film/photography one…  It was one of his underwater ones that blew me away!

I think most of you know I am a budding filmmaker who wants to show my culture to the world (a sci fi steampunk-ish version at least) so it is harder to harm us!  I wondered how to do it and always have been very interesting in filmmaking for ages too.  

I think it was my love of books that got me into wondering how to transfer the image in my mind as I read into a movie because a lot of the ones I watched that came from books I read were not quite how I pictured them…  It was partly Slash that got me into a horror one too…  He loves The Walking Dead, a tv show I had watched the first few minutes of and said no way!  But then read he loved it so began watching it ~ you know, in case we ever meet we have something to talk about…  hehe!  

Then I began to wonder if I could make a cool werewolf one, and that became my new obsession!  It is a low budget one, 8 cast members, outdoor locations and easy to film scenes!  When writing it I kept in mind to make sure it was scenes I could film myself.  So it is exciting and I had hoped to do it last Summer but put it off to this summer because I feel ready now!  

Lol, trying to film 4k with no external recorder and it not coming out perfect!  Got that figured out now and using the HD that still looks great!  want it to be the best I can possible make it!  almost ready to begin finding cast!  I am excited about it but nervous too!  I think once we begin to actually post videos it will go smoother!  need to get over my hesitation and wanting it "perfect" lol

what inspires you?  I plan to become one who can inspire…  lol, one of my "someday I will change the world" ideas!  :p

hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts