Need to quiet my Mind…

Need to quiet my Mind…

Wow, I finally did it!  I launched the Youtube!  Phew!  So excited and so exhausted by it!  I have been thinking and planning, trying to organize it all and make sure I do everything I meant to do… 

My masterplan was to create the social media presence, do the Youtube and then launch the crowdfunding for S'Happens but I got sidetracked  :p

It all happened when I crocheted my daughter a shawl…It awoke a desire to work with fiber art again!  The only problem is I need so much "stuff" for the filming that I have no $$ for hobbies…  I decided to do a practice run at the crowdfunding by creating one for the fiber art studio!  

I was working last night from about midnight to 7am on my intro videos.  I finally realized what I was doing wrong in exporting them and the others went smoother!  So much to learn about editing!  Sometimes I feel a bit overwhelmed by it all since my original planned included $$ for training us!  But that never happened, so baby steps!  

I was thinking this would be a good crowdfunding since people will be getting something unique and 1 of a kind instead of a copy of a movie or a script sort of thing!  So, I think this will take off!  Especially when they realize they can get a bargain on the 3 items by supporting the Kickstarter since they will cost a lot more after!

Not that all the stuff will be overpriced, just the original "Attu Series" items that not many others can make!  Or rather, there are others that I hope to gather to use the fiber art studio together!  My ultimate dream is I make enough cash from S'happens that I can fund my 'industry' idea.  

I want to enable them to live in their villages, in the way they want, and letting them create crafts and stuff.  We are getting driven away from the villages little by little as they enforce the money system on us without giving us a fair amount to start off with!   I want to change so much and free us from this bad cycle!  It will happen, I just want it to happen TODAY before another #indigenous has to suffer through another day of enforced oppression, poverty, etc…

It matters so much to me!  Makes my mind rev with thoughts of what I need to do to accomplish everything!  And always feeling a bit of a failure since I never seem to manage to attract support, only curiosity!  

But I did it!  I am proud I finally worked up the nerve to do it!  Been doing baby steps and took my first real step forward!  The rest come easier!  Even if you dont have any spare $$ either, you can help by watching the Youtube videos, subscribing to it all, follow like, etc.  Help build interest by passing it on to people who might be interested (or conversely, if you dont like this then pass it on to people you want to annoy  :p hehe )   

I am so worried people wont watch or notice!  So much bad everywhere, so much good everywhere, so much going on it is easy to get lost in the shuffle!  The thing to remember is it is NOT personal!  The world is big and beautiful and so vast and varied that no one can see it all!  I know I sometimes feel invisible and that never feels good, but also know it is not meant directly at me, there is just so much going on!  I feel the same way when I see other #indigenous tribes feeling invisible!  I want to run and hug them and say "No, we see you and love and care!  You are not alone!"…

One thing to change to make it easier is my camera and lens are both so good that I wont need to do these vlogs as 'raw' and color them…  that will make it less pressure to do them!  I did it this way for practice but think it will go smoother and quicker to not film them in raw format!  I am shy in real life and am a writer and they usually do that by themselves so… not a social butterfly type of person...

Oh man, so excited!  I hope by the end of next week to have 15 followers on Youtube!  I think I have 7 now!  So making realistic desires though I think it will jump once I get the shorts posted!  The first one will be done this weekend and up by Wednesday maybe…

I plan to do a prop one of stuff we have been working on.  

My mind though, I need to find a quiet spot and relax I think!  Just so excited, that night before first day of school or new job sort of feeling!  

Ok, I will end here since my ramblings are getting long here  :p  Love you all and sending you prayers, good wishes and remember the #indigenous in your prayers!

hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts