Powerful Video to Inspire me!

Powerful Video to Inspire me!

I was watching this video and am so inspired by it!  My plan is to create videos that showcase the beauty of my culture ~ well, a sort of steampunk-ish sci fi version of it anyway  :p  

I never forget why I am doing this:



100,000 Indigenous Children Forcibly Taken From Their Families To Become "Civilized"

Creating pride to be native is so important to me!  Here in Alaska we have so many natural resources and the land is getting so violently raped by the Westerner war criminals and how they manage that is suppress the #indigenous!

Forcing them out of the villages, taking the best spots for themselves, devastating the ecosystem for their 'sports'…   It is brutal and ugly!  But we are not!  Our best gifts are compassion, creativity and honor…  

I will do it!  I guess I am shy so hesitate to start the vlogging.  I think it will be a place to come for a quick break and end up staying to watch them all…  I just need to get them started…  

It is coming together though!  Met a new model and that worked out nicely!  So definitely moving in the right direction!  

We decided we will do the adobe stuff on my windows one until they get it working with the updated Mac…  Lol, really hate not having any up yet!  

But I think this first one will help set the tone for the series…  A woman with a vivid imagination…  :p  

So, I hope you find something that inspires you to "just do it!!"  Following your dream can be so scary at first, afraid it will get 'ruined' somehow…  but take that first few baby steps and see it is amazing!  

remember the #indigenous in your thoughts and prayers!  

hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts