Searean's Treasures

Searean's Treasures

woot, my new Etsy shop is open!  I have only the crochet shawl, using store yarn, for sale right now but soon will be able to offer my fiber art!  

I dont expect to sale a lot of this shawl, but once I get the fiber studio going…  that should be creative and fun!  But for those who want a handmade crochet shawl should keep my shop in mind!



This is a view of the back, just to show how pretty it is.  This is the snuggle one, to wrap around yourself at the computer.  this is store bought yarn called Monet I think…  We can discuss color schemes and types of yarn if you want to place a custom order!


A close up of the stitches…  


This one is more of a neck decoration then the snuggle one.  It is meant more for around the neck to keep it warm then the regular shawl.  the tassels are a fun element and some people just love them!  


You can see I am still working on this one.  I am adding the tassels and then will need to finish the hem of it.  I will probably add another row to help hold in the tassels! 

This is showing how big it really it, very nice size for those who love to cocoon themselves up!  


This is them overlaid to show the size differences.  the snuggle is meant to keep you warm and cozy while the Tassle is meant to be fun and fashion.


This is the logo for shop, a pretty shot of her and the shawl!  I will update it once I have my own yarn and crochet one from that!  


I am about to launch a kickstarter to get the fiber studio equipment!   the spinning wheel, hand carders and combs, the blending board, skein winder and ball winder and…  fibers!  I hope to raise about $2,000 for them.  

I will be offering "landscape rolags" as a reward and hand spun yarn as a another one.  It will be interesting because each spinner can create a different look with the same rolags depending on how he/she creates them!  My favorite part will be the  as part of my 'Attu' series!  I will make rolags, yarn and a crochet shawl as the rewards!  These series will be 1 of a kind that I wont repeat!  I sam pretty excited for it!  Especially as these will all help us create the  studio we dream of some day!  baby steps but we are awake, unafraid and going for our dreams!

Go for yours!  You are never too old, too poor, too whatever!  

hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts