Woot Youtube intro video done!

It is uploading now, pretty exciting!  But took forever to do!  I think it was about 25 minutes rendering, 35 minutes uploading and it is processing for another 20 minutes...  After all this, I hope you like it (me)!  

Wow, not as nervous as I thought I would be... guess because I started this around midnight and now it is almost 7:30am!!  time flies!  dreaming of my soft fluffy pillow...

 I filmed some quick intro's to the Frugal /Unangan style playlist and for the Fiber Art one... but will not get to them until later today...   I am starting the kickstarter soon!  If you cant support financially then you can follow me on my social medias!  

We did some test video of The Forever Fear this past weekend and we are ready to film the it this weekend!  So exciting!  I feel like this next year will be so amazing!  Living without fear and going for my dreams with both hands!  

just checked... the processing is at "about 6 minutes"  yeah!  

Woot, sitting here thinking of what to say next took it down to 3 minutes, hehe...

So, without further ado, "ladies and gents and those who have not made up their minds" here is the long awaited intro video.  

Well, maybe a bit more ado...  maybe it's resting..  hehe...  not quite there yet...  it says it is done when thumbnails appear... none yet...  lol, cant rush a good thing!  Anyway, should be any time now! 




 hope you like it!!

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts