Got the Fiber, woot!

Got the Fiber, woot!

I got the fiber and it is pretty!  It is on my Instagram since my other computer that has photoshop is set aside as I am using this table for the pantry items (see instagram pics to understand  :p  )

But os happy!  My daughters said i am glowing!  I do feel blessed right now!  It is so exciting and so much fiber!!

I got one sent from my phone to my email so adding that here:











Inside the 3 big black garbage bags were 3 or so little bags.  These are one full and 1/2 bag of the smaller bags! so 9 or so to go!  hard work but loving it!  

 I believe these are navaho churro fleece and those long pieces you separate and use for weaving!  hard to tell the gorgeous colors in these, but very pretty colors!  

I have 3 days left of my fiber art studio kickstarter, lol trying not to panic but at least now I can make some stuff to show!  


hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts