Launched the Kickstarter!! Now to January 15th!

Launched the Kickstarter!!

woot, so excited!

The Attu Series has me super inspired!  Even if I dont make this Kickstarter I will be making them, so if you want one at an affordable price please get one now!  I will never repeat these so each will be 1 of a kind.  

I may do another "Attu" but it will not be exactly like the this one.  I will make sure it is a different landscape or angle.  I will keep it all documented too so we will be 100% sure!  The prices after this kickstarter will go up on these so it will last 14 days, so hopefully you can save enough!

What interests me too is I added some more rewards.  

Naming them might seem silly but for those who can not yet make their own, it is a way to share the joy of it with everyone!  The rolags ($5 reward)are the pre-spun fibers that have been either carded or combed.  It can also be called a batt if I dont separate it into smaller sections off the blending board.  The yarns ($10 reward) will be done differing ways so I can not say right now what will be there yet.  And my favorite new reward is to let you choose the picture to inspire the landscape rolag ($15 reward)!  If you have a picture of a special place or looking for a gift that will be special then this is it!  

For me, I have a picture of my mom sitting on the grass in Attu.  The grass is short and brown/greenish, She has a light blue coat, dark pants and hair and there is the pale ocean behind her with a light blue sky.  I plan to make this one someday!  She was there for a project about picking the grass and making the Attu baskets.  I think I will spin it into a yarn to crochet a scarf!

That is what is so great about the fiber arts, it has much more meaning then "just" the yarn!  There is love and a story behind it all!  It is not something you can buy at the local grocery store!   I added some more because it was pointed out that it is hard to have $100 laying around not to mention the $500 for the shawl!  Not that they are not worth it but it is hard, I know!  it is why I am doing the kickstarter, to try to get all the tools and materials I need.  Even if I dont get it here, I am getting them eventually.  


The Searean Moon Fiber Art Studio Kickstarter Campaign is live!

If you are interested in #AlaskanNative arts and crafts, like #Attu Alaska for it's history or it's birding, if you just love #handmadewithlove then please check out my kickstarter!

I will be reminding you this next 2 weeks but will label it something kickstarter so you know it is just an update.  I am so excited and so nervous!  I wanted to start off the New Year right!  I launched the Youtube channel and now the kickstarter and will have my first short film up sometime this next week!!  going to be a very good year!

Happy new Year and go for your dreams!  You are not too old, too poor, too anything!  Lets make this our best year ever!

hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts