Ways to support me

Ways to support me

I wanted to create a page with links to the sites where you can support me.

Youtube channel ~ it is new with just a few things on it.  I have more that is being edited and hopefully uploaded soon.  But you can subscribe to the channel and click on the little bell that is the notification when I upload a new one.  It helps to show that my audience is growing, if slowly.  

Instagram ~  I try to post on there often but lately I have not been out photographing much so not many new photos for it.  I have been busy creating fiber art!  the latest on my instagram shows it from my lucky buy of navaho Churro wool (about 6 pounds of it or more, was about 5 fleeces I think or more! lucky lucky day I read that Craiglist and decided to respond.) to my buying some wools!  Following me will help show my audience is growing!

Twitter ~  I am not often on here anymore, I was very active for a bit but then began crafting a lot and it dwindled.  But I do post there at least once a month I think!  I will make a better effort to become more active there!  You can follow me there and see when the film stuff is posted!  



The way the social media works is we need exposure to capture people's  interest.  The best way is for people who find us interesting to repost/share our stuff so others who you know get a chance to see it.  It is hard when your interests are varied like mine but you dont want a dozen different accounts to maintain.  I have all combined into these so there is buttercream, fiber arts, 80's rock, indie director / film stuff all combined.  Maybe it is being indigenous where we see it all connected as one so it seems natural to have my social media this way too…

I hope to post more on Youtube soon!  I have 2 short films almost ready, episodes of frugal living, crafting and film so it will become more interesting soon!  It is hard to grow a channel when you are new, like on Youtube since people "binge" watch where they like to watch a bunch of your stuff at once then subscribe.  If you dont have a lot to interest them they move on…  

Life here is good!  it is cold!  but also Hope for Spring on the horizon!  I hope you are following your dreams and doing it even if it is only baby steps at first!  it matters and counts!

Hugs,

~Sea




Comments

Popular Posts