lol, scared myself awake!

lol, scared myself awake!  

Ohh too funny, been thinking and working out stories and such even though I am not much on social media I am busy behind the scenes...

But I was lying in bed and picturing a scary scene.  It had started out as a good dream, a lot of people were showing me support and encouraging me to "go for it" and I woke up happy and thinking of what would be so nice and creepy for the story...

I pictured a sort of creepy scene where the audience is slowly shown the area, dark and cave-like.  Nice soft creepy music to show this is not a very sweet place and do you really want to go farther in.   I pictured the infamous character introduced in "Ni Na Noh" on her throne.  she is thinking of something and you hope it is not you as you are drawn nearer and nearer like being pulled in by a beam!  You cant move or look away.  I wondered what it could be that would scare us so much and suddenly got an image of that creepy b.ind woman in that movie "Others"!  I then pictured her creeping into my room and just knew if I opened my eyes she would be there! 

Oh man, afraid to stay asleep in case my nice dream became a nightmare and afraid to wake up in case she was there beside my bed.

I have a very active imagination!  I am still working on the short intro video "the forever fear"...  I am a bit slow at editing.  I think because I look at tutorials then end up jumping video to video on Youtube...

But I realized it was just before 3am and I was scared the blind lady might appear since I think 3am is "the witching hour" in the UK...  

so put on this video to calm me racing heart:





 Such an incredibly talented lady!  

do you ever do that though?  get so caught up in your imagination that you actually scare yourself a bit?  I mean you know it is not real but also think it could be if...

So many bad things happening but do not let that blind you from all the good in this world, all this beauty!  Hugs to all who need them,

~Sea
 

Comments

Popular Posts