Ron Dadon Video

Ron Dadon Video

I dont do enough posting of my own photos lately, but try to keep up with other photographers and watched this one:




What is cool is she is willing to choose 1 person and look over their Instagram photos and critique the style and etc..  Wow, that would be so cool to hear other people's opinions and ideas on how to improve!

So this is how you enter the contest, subscribe to her Youtube channel, her Instagram and then comment on the video where to find the post...

Her name alone is enough to gain interest I think, Ron Dadon, the kind you have to dare someone to say 3 times fast sort of name!  I am not sure of her age, she looks about 15 to me, but I am bad at judging age!  But look over her Instagram work to see she is a skilled photographer and we need to encourage each other!


Comments

Popular Posts