Challenging Myself More...



Challenging Myself More...

I have been taking it pretty easy this winter, lots of avoiding the flu and getting over the flu!  But now that Spring is only a few months away (it comes about June here  :p  )  I have decided it is time to get to work.

So, rolling up the sleeves and making a list of things I need to get done soon.  I am working on many different things as part of M TOMA, Inc.  I am writing a lot, novels, movie scripts, tv scripts and keeping the main theme in mind:  Bride of Sorrows.

My Low Budget Werewolf Movie is where I plan to concentrate my efforts this month though.  I want to try to get together a short trailer of just a chase scene.  We went to the local park and got some footage of walking along and think speeded up a bit it will look like running.  Whether it is the person fleeing the werewolf or the werewolf on the hunt will be left for the viewer to decide...

I am uploading a clip to Youtube and hope it does not show on the channel but on here...  this is just walking through the park and getting some raw footage.  My intention was to get some good footage as a trailer as a chase scene. 




I have about 6 clips, some are very short though but I dont think that matters as much as the way I put them together.  I look forward to trying it.  I have been thinking of it during the winter, and hope I have enough footage to put together what I picture in my mind.  I plan to go back to the park and try to get some drone shots too. 

So I want to get a trailer finished and looking interesting.  I cant decide if I want to try to make it a bit scary or just let the viewer's imagination take them places.  It wont be long, maybe 30 seconds to a minute at most I am thinking. 

So, hopefully soon I will get my first film trailer done!  I am excited! 

hope everyone is well!

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts