My Good Deed for the Day...

My Good Deed for the Day...

Last year I was so happy to get a huge amount of Navajo churo for only $75.  It was 2 garbage bags full of unwashed fleeces that I was so excited for.  I was a new fiber artist, just getting back into it.  I crochet and learned to spin ages ago. 

I was so excited but somehow the churo did not capture my heart like the merino did.  I had ordered some jacob, merino and shetland from The Woolery and fell in love with merino!  I also really liked their jacob too!



So, that is how I began my nuno felting lifestyle, through Navajo churo, strange as that seems now!  But decided I am not going to use it anytime soon so told my daughters who work at the hospital to post it on the message board for free to someone who will use it and not just resale it...

So, woot, my good deed for the day!  It is 2 lawn garbage bags full, it will keep someone busy and happy for weeks!  It lifts my heart to know someone will enjoy it and frees up space for me as well!

hugs,

~Sea




Comments

Popular Posts