The new wave in "Creepy" Murdered or Missing

The new wave in "Creepy" Murdered or Missing

It used to be when you tried to watch something like missing or murdered people that there was a lot of gore or that kind of thing.  Like it was for the sensation of it instead of the curiosity.  I always had a hard time finding something good to watch and the closest I came was Cayleigh Elise and she does creepy in an interesting way.

I was looking for more on the Dyatlov Pass incident in Russia and discovered Bella Fiori's channel.  I liked her video about it but thought it was weird she was so "glam".  Her channel is mostly makeup/beauty kind of stuff but she also does Mystery once in awhile.  It seemed super creepy that there would be the murdered and missing in between all that makeup and beauty videos.  But her videos were well done and interesting.

It was reading the comments that I discovered many more of these types of channels.  I will find some pics of them and post links that way at the bottom since I wanted to talk about it.  Like most of these woman, I find it interesting.  What I love most about them is how they humanize the stories and show compassion and empathy.  It is refreshing to see since a lot seem to try to lure you to the grosser side of it and now you have a choice.  I think people will be surprised at how popular these woman become now that we have a choice in what to watch.

For my own part, I do enjoy the creepy side of things.  I plan to add this sort of thing to my own channel too, though my focus will be on #mmiw and legends and myths and monsters since I find them interesting.  If you read my blog regularly then you know I am planning a low budget werewolf movie to help finance my "trilogy" that I plan to launch my whole "Bride of Sorrows" series with.  So this is a natural extension and now that it is popular to not go "gore" I think I will give it a whirl too.  though probably not until after summer...

hugs and take care all

~Sea



The New Wave

This is not all of them, just the ones I have discovered so far.  They deserve more followers so I am linking them here and go check them out!


Bella fiori







Cayleigh Elise

 

Alyssa Nicole {True Crime}

 

Amber Loves Mystery

 

 

 

Colie Tyler

 

Georgia Marie

 

 

 

Cass Wong

 

 

 

 

Jackie He

 

Danelle Hallan

 

Kennie Kaye

Eleanor Neale


Michelle Platti

 

Kendall Rae

 

  UPDATE:  discovered new ones...

 

 Brooke Makenna

 

 

HeyShay

 

  Tiffany Wild TRUE CRIME

 

Shauna Rae

 

 

Caitlin Rose

 

 

 

honorable mention goes to LordanArts who a

 lot of these mentioned as a good channel.

LordanARTS

 

Comments

Popular Posts