Positivity!

I hope everyone is doing good!  I am feeling very excited and nervous, I am about to have my second booth for selling my felted items!  I find it so hard sometimes, having confidence in myself...

I work hard at it and have prepared some wearable art for my booth.  I still dream of getting a fashion line ready.  I can see it in my head and feel so ready to go for it.



felted flowers from a few years ago...



It is a good feeling and one I hope everyone reading this feels too.  It is not enough to have passion and artistic vision, you need to not only create but put yourself "out there" so others can experience it too...   

I am working on a photoshoot so hopefully can post some photos of my latest items soon!

Until then, I just wanted to send out good feelings into the world, know you can do it, whatever "it" means to you!  

hugs, ~Sea 

#Attu
#Unangan
#confidence
#Artisticvision
#handmadeWithLove

Comments

Popular Posts