Daydreaming...



I have been daydreaming of getting some farmland of my own!  While that dream is a ways off yet, I do plan to get some elevated raised beds this summer.  I think I will garden more if it is easier for me to reach and saw many of this type of elevated raised  garden beds.



I like this one because it is long and what I was looking for:





Link to his site to download the pfd plans




My favorite DIY builder is Ana White and she has a few things I want to build this Spring:

She has an outdoor sectional that looks cool and comfortable.

She has a greenhouse that looks perfect size.

She has a chicken coop and even though I am vegetarian it seems a good idea to have some for barter if nothing else...


Life is good and we need to hold on to the good parts and the love!

Be safe everyone!

#BeSafe
#OnePeople
#Indigenous



Comments

Popular Posts