Dear Shauna Rae...



I am so sorry you are going through some hard times and wanted to send hugs and healing.  It is what makes your channel so very good, that you feel so deeply and are a good person.  I watched your video and so wish I could have reached through and given you a hold or told you it would be ok. 

You are so full of beauty and love, even when you dont see or feel it yourself!  I am sorry you got rude comments that made  you turn off your Youtube and other social medias.  I view each video as a gift so please take all the time you need to heal and know we will be here when you come back!






I respect you even more because you do not turn to hate or encourage rudeness!  The times are hard but we will get through them and all be stronger for it.  Positive mental health, common sense precautions for avoiding catching anything and being good people really matters!

I hope you see this but even if you dont, I hope others see it and learn what being a good person means!


@heyimshaunarae


Comments

  1. She sounds like a strong person, I know she'll feel your positivity. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, she does very good true crime videos!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on my thoughts...

Popular Posts