Almost there! Pantry shelves DIY


I have been having a good time doing these shelves and glad my measurements are holding up and it is rock solid with no wiggle!

I still need to screw each shelf into place and sand it... but woot, rockin' these shelves!



I have debating whether or not to seal it now or wait until we redo it since I plan to make it prettier somehow as well as functional!

So, the shelves are in place and it looks pretty good so far, I wonder if I should get some mineral oil and do beeswax DIY or just go buy some wood oil...  Some sanding to do and they are not perfectly cut but that is due more to doing it on the floor and one day I will have a work space dedicated to it!

I took some more pictures and will show them when it is completed, hopefully tomorrow!

It is great to have come this far where I truly overcame my fears.  The sound of the saw used to scare me so bad and the sound of the screw sometimes too!  But I realized I was probably more afraid of not finishing it at all then doing it wrong and decided I am in control here! 

So, got the pantry shelves almost done and for the most part love it!  I think I can do this!  I will do the shelves in the rooms and see about the greenhouse and garage!  :p

Believe in yourself!

#Attu
#Unangan
#HandMadeWithLove
#WoodWorking
#RyobiTools

Comments

Popular Posts