Pantry Shelves done!!

I am so happy, they are done!  We decided to hold off on putting any stain or anything on in case we decide to redo them sometime soon.  But I am happy!

It was a little wasted area between the kitchen and the laundry room.  We just threw stuff there and it usually looked like a stack of appliances  ;P



You can see it is the small end of a hallway and we plan to turn it into a back door next summer so did not want something permanent here.



The floor is just the cheap wood look stuff the old owners put in quickly when they heard we prefer no carpets.  We plan to redo it all in a few years so are not worried about it...




This is it almost done!  The shelves were test fitted and we measured the lowest one right and our water bottles can slide under!


It is pretty and 2'3" deep, a nice size when you can use all of it!


Just another view to show we left the middle one tall because we plan our appliances stored here and some how weird tops!


The wood oil and Ryobi tools, the sandpaper and my shelves spaced apart and screwed tight!


Woot, I love it!

I am planning out the long shelf in the one bedroom now.  I got cedar planks but only 2" wide... I guess I thought it was 2' instead of 2"!    So, that is my next project and I am wondering if I will be able to make the 3 levels of shelving for the room  I had planned or if I might switch it up somehow...  I have a ton of this shelf wood here left so can do the very bottom of this and the higher ones at eye level of the pretty cedar...  That might work...

Anyway, if you feel like you can and believe in yourself you can do it!  Trust yourself and know you are stronger then you think!!  Seriously, If I can learn to do it, so can you!

hugs, Sea

#Attu
#Unangan
#HandMadeWithLove
#DIY
#RyobiTools
#AnnaWhite






Comments

  1. That is incredible! you make it look so easy how natural you are at that. @wo I greatly enjoyed the step by step pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on my thoughts...

Popular Posts