Kingdom Korean Tv Show ~quick comments...

 I enjoyed this show so much!  It was not only interesting but the characters were very well done.  My favorite were the 2 woman:  



Seo-bi, a female doctor who is smart and resourceful and very caring.

 



 and Queen Consort Cho, insane but not her fault really

 


It interested me how alike they were, both strong woman in what you could call a "man's world" where the woman have to be exceptional to attain their goals.  Both start off in a position of power, the one a top doctor at the clinic and the other the only female child, made queen, of the crazy Cho clan.  Both also lose that power in a way.

Seo-bi is my favorite character of the tv show and I so hope she does not die in Season 3!!  She has luck too, as they were in the barn arguing when the "plague" started and she managed to survive it due to the other one being a skilled elite soldier called a "tiger hunter".  Her brains and quick thinking help save everyone.

I think if the queen consort Cho had been trained by Seo-bi instead of by her own father she would be a top magistrate because she had the brains and drive of her clan.  She was unlucky though, born to a man who only values the penis rather then the character.  I feel for her so much, imagine having been raised as useless and a waste and used by her father when she was "barely legal" to sire a royal heir.  I think she did lose touch with reality imagining she could retain her position once her father was gone.  It was not the family name that terrified everyone it was specifically her insane father...  

 

Definitely watch this show!  I know, it is very gory, but if you can ignore that aspect they do actually concentrate on story rather then blood bath after bloodbath!  

It is one of my top 3 shows of 2021!  

I dont know why, this scene was hilarious to me:


as was the prison scene with the 2 men boarded together, I am not sure what that is called.



 #Kingdom

#KingdomKoreanTV

#Seo-bi

#QueenConsortCho

#fan 

Comments

  1. I forgot about that ultra-funny scene in Kingdom-- the one in the jail cell. Oh no-LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on my thoughts...

Popular Posts