2021 Year end Wrap Up

 

2021 has been a good year, not perfect but ok.

The ongoing #indigenous #genocide is not yet ended, but soon, so...I do truly believe this horror will end in our lifetime, so feel the call Home and trust it!

 

 



I started a non-profit to help my tribe ages ago and this last year I have been working on getting some grants. I am very proud I applied for that huge America Build Back Better one though we did not pass through! To me it represented a faith and trust in our Peoples, that we could pull together and meet the challenges of “building back better”!!


I have tried for many grants and even though I did not get them, I did try my best and that is all you can do. I feel a positive energy being created by all this that is wholesome and beautiful and desperately needed for the #indigenous!


I am finally ready to actually do S’Happens this Spring, hopefully no more setbacks! I was sick one Spring, next spring we all were too busy doing other things then covid these last few years… But, I feel it is time to just go for it! So, trying to arrange that all so when the weather warms we are ready too!


Even though these are very crazy times we live in, remember the world is beautiful, Peoples are good for the most part, the end of #indigenous #genocide is in site!

 

 You can help by doing a year end donation to us!  Just follow this link to our guidestar profile!

#Attu

#S'Happens

#Unangan


Comments

Popular Posts