Fortune cookies...
Do you ever wish your fortune cookie was "true"??
Lol, I got a very cool one and am so hoping it is true! I guess you dont pay attention when it says something not relevant to your life at the moment but when it coincides then you are like "OMG, please be real!!" lol
Gonna have a good weekend if true! :p
hugs and hope everything is good with you!
here, same ole, same ole! So wish I could have all the equipment this instant! At least we will be so ready to go once it is here! Soon, I promise soon!
hugs,
~Sea
Just a place to talk about everything including Bride of Sorrows project by my new company M TOMA Inc! Current project is a low budget horror film about Werewolves "S'happens"!
Thursday, May 26, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Mindless thoughts that make you think... I love the internet! For becoming a filmmaker, I Googled to find a lot and followed links and mo...
-
Setting the Scene As I begin to picture getting it all started up here, I imagine introducing some of the characters in ways that will ref...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on my thoughts...