Woot, got it entered...

Woot, got it entered...

Man, I was not sure I would get it ready in time!   It is not as good as I would wish, but it is my first ever film edit so...wish I was better at the audio and effects!  The filmSupply challenge entry video is finally done, yeah!!  

It was really challenging but a lot of fun too!  I need to figure out a few things to make it easier but once I get those memorized...  heheh, skies the limit!

I hope you entered!  You have until around 5pm, but forget if that is east coast or central time though...   

I can see me doing this for all my films!  I really encourage you to go for it, whatever your dream is!  Yes, fantasizing about it can get you through a tough time but putting in the hard work to make it reality is even better!  I promise you won't be sorry for at least trying!  Don't wait to start, the younger you are the better in some ways, lots of time and energy for it though having all the experience of Time creates depth I think...  (thats me story and I am sticking to it...  heheh)

I am seriously thinking of switching from Premiere Pro to Sony Vegas, mainly because I hate this rental/be online thing they got going on now...  Not their business when I am online or what I am doing there!!!  This iCloud idea is one I really hate!!  


Lol, found a cool "dream" pic! It has a lady in purple flow dress giving a sleeping lady dreams...  As an indie film director this is what I will be doing in a way so...  On here:

A Dream of a Girl Before a Sunriseby Karl Bryullov (1830-1833)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a9/Briullov,_Karl_-_A_Dream_of_a_Girl_Before_a_Sunrise.jpg


Now to goof off a bit!  

Hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts