Song stuck in my head!


Song stuck in my head!

Ever get a song stuck in your head and wonder why…

We got Elegance from that Hello Dolly! movie…  haven't seen it in years but it popped into my head yesterday and would not leave…  :p

Ooops the video was removed because the account was closed…  Yikes, hope that was not because an #indigenous linked to it…  :p  heheh, probably forgot about it or something…  found a pic of the scene though…  I love musicals!











Life is good here, now all I need is a puppy  :p  Getting ready to start the Youtube channel, yeah!  seems like ages I wanted to but then I got the idea to do a mohawk and now growing it out  :p  

The new craft room is almost ready too!  so nice to have a space to create!  

Hope you are staying safe!  

hugs,

~Sea


Comments

Popular Posts