Millionaire philanthropist needed!!


 Hello all,

It is late night here and my mind has wandered into the goofy area and I decided to share it with you.  I was thinking how wonderful it would be if we could somehow capture the interest of a millionaire philanthropist who is searching for a good cause to support.

 It is a weird feeling to think you could change the world for the better if only you had the resources! 

The Artiste Herself





I have a grand vision and working toward it slowly but surely and think how incredible it would be with some real help.  The stress of real life, you know things like surviving the ongoing genocide, how do we get people to acknowledge it is even happening and so on, makes the creative process a bit slow going.


Image for #WaterisLife


I am a Batman fan and that got me thinking of someone with too much money and looking for a decent way to use it finding my blog and dreams.  I do believe in goodness and that good attracts more good.  I also think the ongoing genocide makes it very hard to feel the "good" in the world.  Which makes it hard to attract "good" and "decent" when there is a lot of anger mixed in daily life.  I don't mean just for me, but for this whole half of the world! 

Currently I am working on creating a fashion line with the fiber arts and specifically nuno felting being my medium.  When the raw fleece costs so much just for that and not including the merino or decoration materials, it is prohibitive. 

I am very lucky and have a supportive family who have helped me build up my fiber art tools over these years and I am ready to move to the next level.  I plan to sell some at a  craft booth and build up a following and earn some money to buy more fibers, everything is in place.  The big dream is to create a complete line of outfits, accessories and jewelry and present it in a simulated fashion show.

sample of first items created



After that I want to begin holding workshops to teach the art and help other #indigenous because it is so expensive to try it out. Lol, I will do this on my own but if you have extra millions lying around and wonder what to do with it...  :p

Thanks for being a bit silly with me at 2am!!  
hugs,
Searean



#millionaire
#philanthropy
#goodCauses
#indigenous
#AttuTribe
#Alaska
#fiberArts
#handmadeWithLove





Comments

  1. Hi ya Sea. I think that is inspiring that you are so positive! Positive like yours is really much needed in these dark times. Man, Keep on going with your dream! One day I know you'll dream come true!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on my thoughts...

Popular Posts