Positivity #stayathome



It can be hard to stay positive when you feel "stuck" at home so change the way you view it to become positive again!

An easy way is to keep busy, either doing what you love or learning something new!  So here are a few of my favorite YouTube channels if you need a place to try....  



Evil Ted Smith /cosplay!!  I love foam crafting and cosplay and prop building and he is doing a foam scraps challenge:





Leather working is another one I want to learn.  I always get inspired by this channel:





Photography is another area I love and this is my current favorite channel:






I love comfort food:



foam working and one of my fav channels:





music is also a good way to pass time and get into a good mood, I love @Slash so much and this is a good song:







This is one I think you will like:  The Hu




Cake!  I doubt I will ever actually attempt to make this one but I love how it looks!!!





maybe some projects around the home:




or just need some shelving:





and for a yummy dinner:




and just some ones to help pass time:


urban explorers are always interesting



computer games:




your true crime fix:




Cookies!!!!!




Nuno Felting, my fierce passion:



I hope you find one that interests you and you stay safe!  take care of yourself, do not live in "fear" but rather live in love!!


#stayathome
#stayathomechallenge
#nunofelting
#photography
#crafting


Comments

  1. Thanks for posting these vids Searean! I actually never listened to a Slash song until now. He's good. :)
    I liked the Hungarian gingerbread- the texture is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never listened to a Slash song before??!!! Wow, he is a great guitar player, one of the best and so sexy too :p

      it helps to have interesting things to watch that are new to you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on my thoughts...

Popular Posts