Writing topics #Stayhomechallenge

I love writing and with things being so gloomy (on purpose it seems) we all need to work a little harder to keep up our cheer.  So I thought of the beauty in the world and decided we will do a week writing challenge!

Day 1)  the first time you saw a flower and/or bouquet that made you fall in love with how beautiful flowers are. 

Day 2)  the first moment you think of when I mention the gentle breeze against your back...

Day 3)  the first animal you saw in the clouds that made you look more often to find more...

Day 4)  the scent of cooking that made you so happy that you try to remember it when you need a lift.

Day 5)  the song you find yourself humming when you are quietly happy.

Day 6)  the cutest animal you ever saw.

Day 7)  since this is the day of rest, a best waking moment when the dream is still fresh and real and you manage to bring a piece with you to start your day.

These can be long or short, but they should be written without much thought, what springs into your mind first or second.  Dont worry about punctuation or grammar this time around, just enjoy the moment of pen to paper (or finger to keyboard)...

I will go ahead and post my short ones but you can skip them and go do your own!!

So, if you did these challenges then comment 7 more for us to try!  Remember the world is beautiful and magical!  We are strong!


1)  it was a white flower, a lily, but I cant remember when or where but I was young and my mother was carrying me.  Must have been a funeral but I was too young to understand and just saw the pretty white flowers.



2)  waking up next to an open window and the cool breeze gets under the covers and wakes you...



3)  I think it was a dragon and it seemed so magical!



4)  tacos, family and love!



5)  Prince singing kiss




6)  first time I saw a pony!



7)  I think it must have been my perfume, some rose one since I carried the perfect red rose into my waking world almost, it faded but the scent stayed a bit!




#stayathomechallenge
#writing
#Keepbusy
What makes you smile?  I felted this flower!

My short film idea of cursed doll!




Comments

  1. This is really food for thought. I never really think about those things. I'll write it my ideas in my diary. :D
    thanks sea for working my brain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it is fun to write and sometimes it helps to have a topic. Most of the time I prefer to write whatever or work on my own stuff, but once in awhile it is fun to try something new!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on my thoughts...

Popular Posts